Tuesday 22 January 2008

Silverman Drunk

So we go to some club the other night...sketchy as fuck. After a guy feel my nuts (security) on the way in, K and I head off to dance with some british girls. Failing for the 4th time in a row, we try to play it off as though we are just heading to the bathroom. Once in the bathroom, we are pissing in a trough, K-man alerts me to some guy checking out his cock. The guy says, "Can I ask you a question?" and Kravitz says "NO!" immediately and bounces. I turn to leave 30 seconds later and the guy asks me straight up, "Can I see your penis?" I show him, and leave. Just kidding, he wasnt that lucky, but Europeans are fuckin weird.

More importantly, Dave is not with us cause he met some American girl at the bar. Dave is wasted as usual, but manages to seal the deal!

Fast forward 4 days and we are invited to pregame with that girl and some of her friends. We go over to her place and Dave gives her a hug. The girl looks at him sideways and says "Do I know you?" Dave begins to stutter when the girl, realizing who Dave is, says "Oh, I'm her twin sister!"
Without a doubt, one of the funniest moments of my life. After laughing for the remainder of the pregame (during which the girl he actually hooked up with was so pissed she wouldnt even talk to him) we get into the elevator to go out. After going down one floor, the door opens upon the twin sister and her friend but the elevator is too full for them to get in. Trying to be kind, drunk Dave offers "We can squeeze you in." The twin replies, " You'd like that, wouldnt you?"

No comments: